There is one ultimate prepaid Visa travel card called the Visa TravelMoney. There are a couple of bank and store vendors that sell this travelers' card. If you are interested in getting one, you would want to get yours from a good vendor.
The Benefits of Visa
When it comes to the main advantages of Visa, you do not have to be particular with card provider choice. All Visa cards from any provider are provided to offer you the benefits that come with owning a Visa travel card. The perks include:
– With TravelMoney you do not need to carry cash anymore. There is therefore no danger that you will be in a predicament in case your cash gets stolen. This Visa card is honored in any store or ATM that accepts Visa.
– As a cardholder you also enjoy the safety and security guaranteed by Visa. Your signature and PIN are your first lines of defense. You can also rely on the US Bank Zero Liability. When your card is stolen or lost it can be replaced and you can even get your balance back. A secondary card option is another way to protect yourself if you lose your card.
– Since the card is prepaid, you do not need to put all your monetary assets in one account. You can load your card with just the right amount for your trip. If you do run short though, this card offers you the option of relating.
– With Visa, you have extra perks. You can take advantage of travel and emergency services or reimbursements of lost luggage.
Do not worry. Card providers do give the same prepaid Visa travel card advantages. You do have some other aspects to consider though when you pick your card provider.
– The major point of consideration would be the fees. All providers charge a variety of fees but they may have different fee values. It may help if you are a bank client, in which case, you may be able to expect discounts on the fees that you would have to pay.
– Other fees also varies across providers. Some of the fees that you would have to look at include processing fee, shipping cost, enrollment fee, reload fee, card personalization fee and secondary card cost. Some providers do not charge their regular clients a preliminary enrollment fee.
– The prepaid amount in the card may vary. The usual limit is $ 5,000 but the minimum load can vary.
– You would also have to consider how a provider sells the product. As a client you will clearly appreciate a provider that can give clear and complete card benefit information. This includes user warnings and tips.
As a traveler, you will not need any other financial tool other than the prepaid Visa travel card. This is the most convenient option if you want to travel safely and securely.